Shelly-Ann is a beloved of God and lover of the Lord, who captured her heart and placed her on a path of sustained victory in Christ. She teaches on faith, and is a Certified Life Coach, having been trained under the John Maxwell leadership coaching system. To help others discover the way to have what she calls a ‘Breakthrough Happening Life,’ she authored the E-book “Keys to Getting Your Breakthrough by Faith” as a study resource.
In addition to being rooted in God’s Word, her uniqueness and strength of coaching come from also having a strong academic background with almost two decades of high-level experience in the marketplace. She holds multiple professional certifications in various technical competencies and has been the recipient of numerous scholastic awards and achievements through every level of education, and in her professional life. Notable is her contribution to the financial sector of her country of origin – Jamaica, where her findings and recommendations on deposit insurance and the structure of deposits for the banking system were embraced by the relevant government authorities and made legally effective by the Jamaican Parliament in 2007. She is also the founder and manager of a Financial Education and Information Center, providing financial resources to help others make wise, informed financial decisions since 2009. The Lord redirected her from pursuing a career of legal practice in financial law to founding Your Best By Faith Inc and dedicating her life to carrying forward His purposes in ministry and governance systems. Therefore, while continuing work in these fields, she is currently pursuing doctoral studies (PhD) specializing in Law and Policy for contribution to legal and regulatory problem-solving, and the formulation of laws and best practices, which affect the lives of everyday people. She is a scholar, visionary, and avid problem solver who has a high standard of excellence, is highly professional, and very passionate about empowering others to live their best lives. This stems from a strong belief that we were born with a purpose, and regardless of life circumstances (no matter the gravity), we have an inherent power in Christ to break through and rise above the ‘impossible.’ She brings these strengths and expertise, along with prophetic insight and prayer to help clients see breakthroughs in their life, business, and endeavors.
In her spare time, she enjoys people empowerment, philanthropy, and supporting six local, national, and global initiatives. These include:
- Membership to the Pi Alpha Alpha Global Honor Society – for Excellence in Leadership, Academics, Public Affairs, and Administration;
- The Polarities of Democracy Theory – an academic and policy framework for advancing healthy, sustainable, and just organizations and societies;
- The Dell Technologies Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN) – helping female entrepreneurs succeed and accelerate their power to drive global economic growth through her roles as the DWEN Dallas and Caribbean Chapter Leader;
- The Culture Influencers Network of Christian International Ministries – committed to influencing cultural shifts for God in the spheres of governance and business;
- Pioneering the Kingdom Business Circle – helping Christian businesses expand their reach, connect, learn, and rise up to new levels of fulfillment in their purpose and callings; and
- Founding the Policy Institute – contributing independent research and consultancy for the betterment of the faith-based community, America’s public policy, and the lives of everyday people.
Shelly-Ann (BSc, MSc, PCRA, CDRM, LLB, CBLC, PhD Cand)
USE THE APPOINTMENT BUTTON TO REQUEST COACHING VIA OTHER MEANS OR TO BOOK OTHER SERVICES